Swep Duo r-MicroPlus Pro
Thorough cleaning for structured floors –
and all floors
Swep Duo r-MicroPlus Pro is a double-sided microfibre mop with a unique 3D honeycomb pile structure that offers high dirt pick-up capacity and adaptability to uneven surfaces with integrated brush fibers that offer superb cleaning of structured floors. Swep Duo r-MicroPlus Pro is a perfect solution for structured and smooth floors alike as the brush fibers perform a scrubbing action to loosen dirt and particles while the 3D pile design offers higher dirt pick-up capacity and adaptability to surface height.
Swep Duo r-MicroPlus Pro is a symmetrical, low friction mop suitable for dry, damp and wet cleaning processes. It is designed to be used as a pre-prepared system in all areas with double-sided cleaning capacity of > 40m2 .
It has unmatched durability - machine washable up to 1000 times and has been awarded the prestigious Nordic Ecolabel (Swan) that ensures it meets stringent environmental and climate criteria.
- Microfibre dirt-removal power for structured floors
- Unique brush fiber, 3D pile construction
- Made from up to 50% recycled material
- Up to 99.99% bacteria removal tested with P.aeruginosa & S.aureus on vinyl surfaces at a third party lab
- High durability up to 1000 washes
- Awarded the Nordic Swan Ecolabel
- Recognized by ErgoCert as part of an ergonomic system when used with Swep r-Frame and either the Telescopic Handle or r-Ergonomic Handle
- Colour coded tags and numbered finger loops for mop side indication with arrow for mopping direction
- Double sided, cost effective, less mops to buy, wash and use
|Beskrivelse||Størrelse (cm)||Art.nr||Pk./kart||Art.nr Pk||Stk/Pk|
|Swep Duo r-MicroPlus Pro mop 50 cm (CC)||50||171374||30||171375||1|
Swep Duo r-MicroTech
Dobbeltsidet garnmoppe produceret af op til 30% genbrugt materiale. Højeste rengøringseffektivitet, påvist ergonomi venligt og slidstærkt.