Swep Duo HygienePlus Pro
No need to tumble dry
Swep Duo HygienePlus Pro is a double-sided microfibre mop with a unique 3D honeycomb pile structure that offers high dirt pick-up capacity and adaptability to uneven surfaces with integrated brush fibers that offer superb cleaning of smooth or structured floors in hygiene-sensitive areas. Swep Duo HygienePlus Pro can be stored in damp conditions, without tumble drying in a clean prebox after washing for up to 72 hours without bacteria growth *.
Swep Duo HygienePlus Pro is a symmetrical, low friction mop. It is designed to be used as a preprepared system in all areas with double-sided cleaning capacity of > 40m2 .
It has unmatched durability - machine washable up to 1000 times.
- Microfibre dirt-removal power for use in hygiene-sensitive areas
- Unique brush fiber, 3D pile construction
- Contains the preservative silver phosphate glass
- No need to tumble dry: can be stored in damp conditions in a clean pre-box after washing for up to 72 hours without bacteria growth*
- Up to 99.99% bacteria removal tested with P.aeruginosa & S.aureus on vinyl surfaces at a third party lab
- High durability up to 1000 washes
- Colour coded tags and numbered finger loops for mop side indication with arrow for mopping direction
- Recognized by ErgoCert as part of an ergonomic system when used with Swep r-Frame and either the Telescopic Handle or r-Ergonomic Handle
- Double sided, cost effective, less mops to buy, wash and use
- Contains the preservative silver phosphate glass to prevent growth of bacteria in the mop cut pile
*tested at an external lab
|Beskrivelse||Størrelse (cm)||Art.nr||Pk./kart||Art.nr Pk||Stk/Pk|
|Swep Duo HygienePlus Pro mop 35 cm (CC)||35||171620||10||171621||1|
|Swep Duo HygienePlus Pro mop 50 cm (CC)||50||171427||30||171428||1|